Introducing the iQ Fusion 2™, the latest packaging innovation from Packsize®
Packsize is proud to announce The iQ Fusion 2™—the latest packaging technology innovation in the family of On Demand Packaging® solutions. This machine, along with PackNet software and hardware accessories, provides a total solution for companies requiring customized cartons and faster throughput—all in a small space. This machine is ideal for order fulfillment companies that usually only have a few box sizes for all of their products. These companies often ship out multiple products in the same order, and only use one box to package them. This causes a lot of problems such as:
- Wasted space—It is estimated that the average box shipped is 40 percent empty space.
- Increased shipping costs—You can fit more orders on a truck with smaller boxes, and get smaller dimensional charges as well.
- Customer complaints—Box size is often the #1 complaint leveled against large fulfillment companies.
Because fulfillment companies in general (1.) use RSC boxes almost exclusively, and (2.) don’t need larger boxes, we designed the iQ Fusion 2™. All the things that made the original iQ Fusion™ great have been expanded upon and enhanced, making this the ideal machine for fulfillment and e-commerce companies. The cutting and scoring heads now move faster and more consistently, which allows the z-Fold™ to move through the machine quicker. This results in greater speed and reliability while still keeping the machine in a relatively small footprint. The iQ Fusion 2™ has a smaller footprint than any of our other machines yet still retains all of the essential functions that most fulfillment and light manufacturers need. Customers who use the iQ Fusion 2™ will find that they save valuable warehouse space, minimize void fill usage, and reduce their shipping costs. The iQ Fusion 2™ is also designed to allow a single operator to transition from box creation to box induction without significantly increasing cycle time. This feature provides the benefits of better ergonomics and ease of use, which reduce operator fatigue and error. All of these improvements result in a solution that is 20 percent faster than the previous generation. So let’s review—the iQ Fusion 2™ offers its users the following benefits:
- Create boxes 20 percent faster than the previous generation
- Increased reliability
- Better ergonomics, reducing operator fatigue and error
- Lots of functionality inside of a relatively small footprint
- Reduce packaging costs by up to 20 percent
- …and many other hidden benefits that come with On Demand Packaging®.
Really, this new machine is really exciting and we can’t wait to tell you more about it.
If you’d like to learn more about what the iQ Fusion 2™ can do for you, click the link below to get in touch with one of our representatives: