We’re in this together — Packsize International’s Statement on COVID-19
At Packsize, we continue to focus our global attention on the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Each day provides new information for our collective businesses and communities. Our teams are closely monitoring daily developments and are taking the appropriate steps consistent with the protocols provided by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
I know that first and foremost on your mind is making sure you are taking the appropriate precautions to care for yourself, your family, employees, and others around you. Their health, safety, and welfare are a priority for us all.
No doubt you also remain focused on taking care of your businesses and your customers. While scientific advancements are being made to mitigate COVID-19, we remain steadfast in our commitment to following best practices. At Packsize we continue to take appropriate measures to ensure resiliency across our global organization and supply chains.
- We support people working from home as a preventative measure when advised by local authorities or company leadership. Our global business continues to operate with minimal operational impact.
- We tightened safety procedures and processes to ensure a continued absence of workplace virus transmission.
- We continue to actively engage with all of our suppliers to ensure business continuity plans are in place. To date, we have not experienced any disruption. We continue to operate with ample capacity available to us and are supplying all customer orders with no change in customer service. We actively monitor and are prepared to scale operations accordingly, in response to demand.
- We test and review the reliability of our critical business processes and supporting infrastructures to continue to provide high-quality On Demand Packaging® system support and services. This includes up-front prevention and mitigation efforts to ensure joint continued business viability.
- We require all employees across all Packsize operations, especially those who interact with our customers, to take appropriate preventative measures and to use good judgement. This includes exercising social distancing, properly using appropriate face coverings, and other recommended prevention practices on a regular and consistent basis as defined by WHO and CDC.
- We actively implement protocols that require those visiting Packsize facilities to exercise the same prevention efforts as mentioned above and we limit on-site interaction from non-employees. We also isolate and protect our global production sites from outside contact to avoid interruptions.
- Packsize’s automation solutions can reduce operational labor density, thereby improving resilience during times of labor disruptions. Packsize is prepared to support any request and plan together with your team.
As a global manufacturing technology company, Packsize has extensive experience in planning for and responding to a wide variety of situations. We remain unwaveringly committed to supporting each of you, especially during these uncertain times.
Together we will get through this in continued health and wellness,
Hanko Kiessner | CEO — Packsize International LLC