Today, Packsize is announcing an expansion of our corrugated z-Fold™ production. A new facility will be producing z-Fold™ for us in Southern California, in addition to our other corrugated production facilities in Atlanta and Chicago.This action is another example of how Packsize is committed to being the best packaging company available to companies in Southern California, the western states, and the rest of North America.You can read the full press release by clicking the link here. In the meantime, here are some of the reasons why this expansion is a good thing not just for us here at Packsize, but for everyone:
- The corrugated we produce will be 97 percent recyclable. The corrugated material used in our z-Fold has been specifically designed for On Demand Packaging®, and is guaranteed to perform well while still being extremely environmentally friendly.
- Speedier supplier response. This plant, located outside of Fresno, will help increase delivery times by at least 95 percent for Southern California companies.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Naturally, trips from Fresno to anywhere in California or even as far away as Colorado are going to be shorter than trips from Chicago to those same locations. This means far less CO2 entering the atmosphere as a result of delivering packaging materials.
- Customers will have more lean supply chains. The reduced travel times allow customers to order z-Fold™ when they need it, and helps eliminate the need to stockpile large amounts of packaging material.
- z-Fold™ is a high quality product. z-Fold™ can be creased, cut, and scored into an infinite number of box sizes and styles, while avoiding quality defects that are often found in other sources of corrugated.
If you would like to learn more about how z-Fold™ works and why it’s right for you, read our blog post, “The Lowdown on z-Fold™.” Click the button below to go there now://